Tips: use an ice cream scoop and all your muffins will be the same size
Hey Loves! Hope you all had a great weekend & are ready for another busy week!
I recently started a new job & my mornings have become the busiest parts of my day. Breakfast is the most important meal but it’s always the first one I skip, I decide I needed a fast & simply solution to eating breakfast…Muffins!! Here is how I like to make my Oatmeal, Banana, Chocolate Chip Muffins!!
¾ Cups Water
3 Cups or About Half Package of Oatmeal Mix
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 400°C and place muffin cups in muffin pan.
- Mash 1 Banana in large mixing bowl
- Pour 3 Cups Oatmeal Mix into bowl
- Add water ¾ cups water & egg
- Stir until all of the mix is blended
- Add 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Use a ice cream scoop to spoon the muffin mix into muffin pan evenly
- Bake 18-20 minutes & let cool.
Tip: After the muffins cool down, freeze them & warm them up in the microwave each morning