I’m officially done exams! Sooo I’m finally getting into the Christmas spirt! I’ll be honest and say I’ve already watched a 2 Christmas movies but now I can marathon the classics. Since there’s only 14 days until Christmas I made list of Christmas movies you need to watch this holiday season! Starting with my favorite…
1. Love Actually First because it’s British! Their sense of humor is so sarcastic and funny, what’s not to love? Secondly every time I’m in an airport I always think about the line about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport and how when the world can seems like dark and greedy place but when you look for it you’ll actually find love all around. Totally cheesy but it gets me every time.
3/4. Home Alone 1&2 are getting combine for #3. They are timeless classics that I re-watch every year. There is just something about that house & Kevin antics that keeps me coming back every Christmas.
5. The Santa Clause is a movie I always remember watching as a child. My family has always been a fan of Tim Allen so when this series came out we were excited. Th Second one is worth watching too but you can skip the third all together.
6. Fred Clause is a movie that I really love, anything with Vince Vaughn and I’m happy. This movie shows you more about St Nick’s (Santa’s) family & the relationship with his brother Fred. It’s cheesy but hey what Christmas movie isn’t?
7. Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas another classic from my childhood. I had the classic cartoon tape of How the Grinch Stole Christmas so when the real one came out in theaters I remember being so excited! It also has an amazing sound track and I always find myself singing along with the movie.
8. Four Christmases I love but it always reminds me of how busy the holiday season can get, in the movie a couple tried to visit all four of their divorced parents for Christmas. It reminds you of all the things we love about family and some of the things we try and forget?
9. Christmas with the Kranks always reminds me of my family, we go BIG every year! Weather it’s a ton of lights on the house, three trees we decorate or the amount of time we spend preparing for the Christmas season. Christmas could never be skipped, this movie reminds of what would happen if we had to plan it all at the last minute.
10. Lastly The Sound of Music I am not even sure this is a Christmas movie but again in my house it, we love to watch every year Christmas Day while preparing Christmas dinner together. It’s a musical so we love to sing along while we cook.
I’m so excited for Christmas to come, what’s your favorite movie to watch this time of year? Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear from you!