Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2015, this year I wanted to try something new for myself and make a few new year’s resolutions. I haven’t actually made any since I was a little girl and would break them a few days later. 2014 was such a memorable year for me; I started this blog, turned 25 & recently got engaged to the love of my life. I am excited for the New Year & hope to bring this positivity with us into 2015. So here’s my go at make a few achievable & realistic resolutions for myself.
My 2015 New Year’s Resolutions!
1. Eat regularly throughout the day
2. Reduce impulse shopping and stick within a budget
3. Learn more about photography
4. Try one thing I pin on Pinterest a month
5. Post more often on my blog!
P.S. Starting 2015 with a pinned idea; a Glitter Grey Goose Bottle!! Happy New Year!! Leave me a comment down below of your New Year’s Resolution, I’d love to hear from you!