Hey Sweet Loves! 2015 is long gone, it was such an amazing year I don’t want to forget anything! So I went through my iPhoto and chose my favourite memories of each month to recap my 2015! It’s been an unforgettable year, from planning our wedding to winning Provincials, graduating University and traveling with my amazing husband! I’m ready to say Goodbye 2015 and can’t wait for all of the exciting things 2016 will bring!
January – February
- January was a busy month for us! We got engaged in December and booked our wedding for August 2015! These super cute pictures with the love balloons were for our Save The Date & Wedding Website.
- After a lot of wedding planning we decided to get away for the weekend and visit Niagara Falls!
March – April
- These were the bracelets I gave my M.O.H & Bridesmaids as gifts when I asked them to be part of our special day!
- As I’ve mentioned I love to play hockey! In April my team won the OWHA Provincial Championships making us #1 in Ontario, this was my third time winning the gold.
- We had our Engagement Party and celebrated our upcoming wedding with all our family & friends!
May – June
- I graduated from Ryerson University with a B.A. in Child & Youth Care!
- I was showered with love at my beautiful Bridal Shower by all the amazing women in my life.
July – August
- We got married August 1st 2015! It was the best day EVER!!! (I’ll be sharing more photo’s soon)
- We traveled to Jamaica for our Honeymoon!
September – October
- Enjoyed time being newlyweds!
- We went to Las Vegas for a week!
- The Hishon Sisters celebrated our Birthday at the Taylor Swift Concert! We danced the night away and here’s a Fun Fact: Our Birthdays are only 5 days apart!
November – December
- We loved spending time together in the city. Exploring the different events going on like the Toronto Christmas Market or trying out new places to eat! Our Favourite discovery of 2015 was BLAZE PIZZA, it’s seriously amazing and has locations in the USA too!
We celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple!!! Vlad even let me buy him an Ugly Christmas sweater that light up, now that’s true love!
I hope you enjoyed my year end review. Leave me a comment below of your favourite memory of 2015, I’d love to hear from you!